Tuesday, November 07, 2006

i need a timeout.
haha. i stare at bio/geog notes then go "i know this, what!".
then i realise i dont really know it all, after all.
why must they put bio n geog on the same day? cant make it to caregroup meeting tt day, papers end at 4/5?


i had an interesting morning. mum said smth to me and i dont know why i replied, while flipping on my bed "41.5" then she was like huh? what 41.5? 41 oclock? and she got very entertained that i said 41 oclock, and asked if dad has given me my allowance. so my brain brought me to 2 days ago, and i said "yaa, you." then dad screamed from the living room "noooo, mei you!!!"
because of them getting very high on a tue morning, i woke up soon after that and off-ed my alarm, and overselpt!

ya, think i ought to go sleep.
hopefully can craft some beautifully emo-kia essay tml.
hopefully the angmohs like it, and give me my desired distinction. haha!